Tips for Keeping your Bathroom Clean
When you update your bathroom, and you buy a new bathroom sink from Anaheim’s Wholesale-Sinks, you want it to look fresh, clean and sparkling.Bathrooms, thanks to their purpose and their wet nature, harbor enormous amounts of bacteria. Ironic, isn’t it, that the place we get clean can be so dirty? Here are some quick bathroom tips for keeping your bathroom clean and looking its best at all times…
• After showering, wipe all surfaces dry and open a window to reduce humidity and allow fresh air in.
• Fill a plastic bag with white vinegar, place it over your shower head (ensuring the shower head is fully immersed in the vinegar) and tie it in place. Leave overnight, then remove in the morning and run the water to rinse out the shower head.
• Clean shower doors with a paste made of white vinegar and baking soda; apply it thickly to the door and leave it for an hour before rubbing with a microfibre cloth and rinsing.
• Shower curtains should be spun in your washing machine with some old towels and regular laundry detergent. Hang them to dry, and keep them pulled closed.
• Scrub your tub weekly; alternatively, fill it with hot water and some bathroom cleaner and let it sit for up to half an hour before scrubbing and rinsing.
• Clean your toilet regularly; all you need is a cup of baking soda poured into the bowl, allowed to sit for a minute or two, then brushed and flushed.
• Clean your toilet brush after every use! Hold it over the clean toilet bowl and pour a generous amount of bleach over all the bristles. Allow it to stand for a few minutes then rinse with clean eater. Don’t forget to also clean and disinfect the brush canister as well.
• Always flush your toilet with the lid closed.
• Store toothbrushes and contact lenses etc inside the vanity or bathroom cabinet.
• Clean your bathroom sink with a simple solution of white vinegar and baking soda, flushed down the drain with hot water. Disposable disinfectant wipes are best for cleaning the faucets. Your bathroom sink drain has more bacteria than does your toilet bowl – so you need to clean it every single day.
• Replace towels (including hand towels) with fresh clean ones every three days. Ensure reused towels are completely dried between uses. Don’t hang wet towels near the toilet.
• If you have children, wash their bath toys and soak them in white vinegar before rinsing and drying them. They too can harbor bacteria and mildew.
We hope the bathroom tips were helpful, for brand new and stylish bathroom sinks and faucets in Anaheim, visit Wholesale-sinks.com today.